ELA’s membership magazine, ELA Briefing, published 10 times a year, is ELA members’ primary recourse for commentary on employment law. Overseen by the Editorial Committee, it contains news, case reports, commentary and analysis on recent decisions and in-depth articles on issues of current concern, as well as providing a platform for all ELA members to air their views.
ELA Briefing Archive
How to submit an Article
The Editorial Committee is responsible for commissioning, deciding on copy and editing the ELA membership magazine ELA Briefing. It meets 10 times a year and reviews copy received for each month.
ELA members interested in writing an article should contact the current Editor by e-mail setting out what you wish to write/ or simply submit an article according to the contributors guidelines .
No article can be guaranteed to be published and the decision of the editorial board/ editor is final. However most well written articles of a relevant area of employment law stand a good chance of being included. We may ask authors to change paragraphs or rewrite to fit space limits. We would also ask that any article appear first and only in ELA Briefing unless specific authorisation is sought to publish elsewhere.
Editor: Alex Lock, DAC Beachcroft LLP
- Susan Belgrave, 9 Gough Square
- Bernadette Daley, Mayer Brown International LLP
- Sarah Fraser-Butlin, Cloisters
- Ginny Harrison, Ginny Harrison Legal Limited
- Clive Howard, Slater & Gordon (UK) LLP
- Mark Hunt, BNY Mellon
- Marc Jones, Turbervilles
- Douglas Leach, Guildhall Chambers
- Richard Linksell, Ogletree Deakins
- Stephen Levinson, Keystone Law
- Camilla Palmer, Leigh Day
- Roseanne Russell, Cardiff University
- Tariq Sadiq, St Philips Chambers
- Mohinderpal Sethi, Devereux Chambers
- Charles Wynn-Evans, Dechert LLP