An Employment Lawyer’s guide to directors’ duties under the Companies Act (and beyond)
Fee: £30 +VAT
100% discount for members in the voluntary or not-for-profit sector (with no booking deadline)
100% discount for pupil barristers or barristers less than 2 years call (with no booking deadline)
How to access the course
This webinar will be held on Zoom.
If you are unable to make the date, please register if you would like to receive the ‘on demand’ recording of this webinar.
Once you have booked, you will receive an email containing the login details for the online event, please contact us if you have any queries.
Speakers: Simon Grimshaw, Claire Macpherson and Chloe Honeyborne, Hogan Lovells
Part of our An Employment Lawyers Guide to... series of events. These are one-hour webinars which introduce employment lawyers to specialist areas, highlighting issues to be aware of and red flags to look out for. These webinars are pitched at mid-level lawyers with a view to developing their practices.
The first part of the webinar will provide an overview of directors’ duties, including:
- The role of directors, including directors, shadow directors, executive directors and non-executive directors
- The general duties under the Companies Act
- Other routine duties
- The consequences of breach
The second part of the webinar will explore how the duties apply and the practical issues to take into account when advising through case studies focussing on duties in the ESG context and directors’ duties post-resignation.
- £30 + VAT
We also offer the following discounts on the full fee:
- 100% discount for members in the voluntary or not-for-profit sector
- 100% discount for pupil barristers or barristers less than 2 years call
- Please note only one discount will be applied per booking.