McCabe and Co Solicitors
Solicitor (England and Wales/N.I.)
- South West
- Employer focused day to day advice
- Employee focused workplace issues
- Advocacy: Employment Tribunal/Employment Appeal Tribunal
- Bringing multiple claims
- Boardroom disputes
- Workplace privacy
- Advising employees on settlement agreements
- Advising employees on employment contracts
9 Avon Reach, Chippenham, SN15 1EE, United Kingdom
08000 614 631
philip [at] mccabeandco.com
ELA member is willing to be contacted by journalists for press comments. All comments and opinions are the member's own, not those of ELA
I work with businesses and individuals on a wide range of employment and human resources issues including discrimination claims, redundancies, issues on the transfer of businesses, enforcement of post-employment restrictions, sickness issues as well as contract and dismissal complaints.
My clients know they will always receive no-nonsense, practical solutions to all their employment law and human resources problems.
With extensive experience resolving employment disputes, I’m an accomplished negotiator and advocate and represent clients in Employment Tribunals and in the County Court, as well as conducting complicated and high value cases in the High Court and Employment Appeal Tribunal.
I’m a member of the Employment Lawyers Association, Industrial Law Society, Law Society and am regulated by the Solicitors Regulation Authority.
I regularly give training, seminars and workshops to clients and local businesses as well as writing on employment law issues in local and national newspapers and magazines. I am also a Trustee of Wiltshire Law Centre.
- Fixed fee for basic advice on terms and effect of a settlement agreement. (Fee starting from: 0.00 + VAT)
- Free initial first meeting scheme.*
- Fixed fee first meeting. (Fee starting from: 0.00 + VAT) *
*Fixed fee arrangements will be based upon a scope of work set out in the member's engagement letter. (The scope may be limited and the eventual fee may be higher.)